We have computer assisted eye examinations which include equipment such as:
- Auto Kerato-Refractometer: which measures the refractive power of the eye and also the corneal curvature for use in fitting contact lenses
- Computerized Tonometer: a non-contact instrument that measures the intraocular pressure
- FDT Visual Field Instrument: This instrument measures the central visual field of patients which could alert the doctor to potential abnormalities that may require further evaluation.
- Lensometer: This instrument allows us to read the prescription from your current glasses
- PRIO Vision Tester: This instrument helps the doctor determine the best prescription for you while working on your computer. This can give you more comfortable and productive use of your computer. Only when our eyes can clearly focus at the plane of the computer screen can you experience relief from the fatiguing effects of Computer Vision Syndrome.